Thursday 6 January 2011

Move out idea?

Right, at the moment i live at home and i have a nice area to live. I pay £200 a month in 'rent' to my parents. It is nice living at home as i have meals cooked/washing done/garage to put my car etc....

The only problem is i want more freedom and my own proper space.

I've seen places to rent in Milton Keynes (where i work) for around the £700 - £1,00 a month to rent. I would walk to work so would save a fortune in petrol ( at the moment costing me over £50 a week nearly).

I just cant decide what the best option for me is... im 19 with a good job.. should i go for it or wait a few more years??

2 comments:

  1. Stick with it mate, at the moment £200 / month for everything is unbelievable - alternatively try flat sharing or renting a room - helluva lot cheaper and still get your own space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, i know im getting a very good deal.. just sometimes i think having my own place would be pretty good! i might look into flat sharing, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete